"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shadows were lengthening across the floor before I did.
- It was a few minutes to seven, and the shadows outside the car were lengthening.
- All this had brought us on to the time when shadows lengthen.
- Father and son walked on, together, as the shadows of evening lengthened around them.
- They stood there as the shadows lengthened and the other men passed on their way home.
- The sun was already lost behind the trees and the shadows were lengthening.
- The sun was quite low over there, and shadows were lengthening.
- By now it was late in the afternoon and the shadows were lengthening.
- It was late afternoon, or at least the shadows were, lengthening.
- Shadows lengthened around them, and the children ended their game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.