"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow spoke an order to the driver of the cab.
- The Shadow, in turn, spoke to the detectives who were taking his commands.
- The Shadow spoke that name into a mouthpiece on the wall.
- The Shadow had spoken of an exit on the second floor, but he hadn't mentioned where it was.
- The Shadow spoke, his words a virtual answer to the questions that were running through the girl's mind.
- The Shadow had spoken the very thought that was in her mind.
- The Shadow spoke as though he was about to reveal new discoveries.
- The Shadow spoke briefly from the corner of his mouth.
- The Shadow did not speak as he lifted the receiver.
- The Shadow spoke to the driver; the cab moved forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.