"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I moved my feet again, watching shadows shift across me.
- The Shadow shifted forward, just as things began to happen over by the box car.
- The Shadow had simply shifted to the near side of an oak.
- The Shadow shifted away as the group went through the doorway.
- A shadow shifted across the outside of the tent and moved away.
- Maybe it had been shadows shifting as I turned on my lights.
- The Shadow was shifting his attack on crime to a new quarter!
- The shadow on the wall shifted, and suddenly the Salesman was standing in front of her.
- The Shadow had shifted to a spot directly opposite the office door.
- The Shadow shifted, avoiding the light, to gain a better view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.