"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The development has been called a major environmental threat by park officials.
- Some people may find it difficult to picture him as a major threat to the national interest.
- We need, in the face of this major threat, to take direct action right now.
- The bonds were a major threat to the company's future.
- Old lead paint, they say, is still the major threat to most children.
- Such a service had been considered a major threat to the cable television industry.
- In fact a one party system could be a major threat to the very existence of our country.
- Another major threat to the coalition may come from within.
- They aren't exactly what you'd call a major threat to the universe.
- The 1981 attempt was the second major threat to his government at that point in time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.