"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of major exhibitions took place after her death.
- There simply didn't seem to be enough to the work yet to support a major exhibition.
- The firm took part in major exhibitions around the world.
- This will be the first major exhibition of works on paper by the artist.
- I am already looking forward to the opening of this major exhibition.
- A 4,000-square-foot public gallery on the street floor will house major exhibitions.
- Recently, for the first time, the museum sent out a major traveling exhibition.
- Official site for the major 2011 exhibition devoted to his work.
- It is the third major exhibition to include their work at the Metropolitan since 1970.
- A current and major exhibition (until May 14) is typical.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.