"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The place can be developed as a major tourist destination.
- It has not yet become a major international tourist destination.
- I want to hit all the major destinations and stay in the great places for a decent amount of time.
- The museum opened in 1993 and quickly became one of Washington's major tourist destinations.
- In reality, Japan is not a major destination for foreign tourists.
- The island's sights are a major tourist destination, especially during the summer.
- The city is connected to a series of major European and domestic destinations.
- The town is a major touristic destination of the country.
- Direct buses to many other major destinations are available from the station.
- Boston was, and is still, a major destination of Irish immigrants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.