"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, two major blows hit the mall in the coming months.
- And a free Iraq is going to be a major blow for terrorism.
- The death was the second major blow for the court in a matter of days.
- Losing his international place two years ago was also a major blow.
- The major blow, however, was delivered by her own husband.
- In and of themselves, these deaths are not a major blow to the government.
- The loss of the plant would have been a major blow to the local economy.
- This is major blow, but scientists have once again not given up all hope.
- This development was a major blow to the growing women's movement.
- The comment was considered a major blow to the picture's potential for success.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.