"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think they have been wrong on just about every major international issue for the past 20 years."
- The major issue in the campaign has been the country's economy.
- The case became a major political issue all over the world.
- Yet child care has never been a major political issue.
- The first question will usually deal with the major political issue of the week.
- Democrats also seemed to have public support on several major issues.
- However, there have not been many other major issues in recent years.
- But I think that cost is still a major issue.
- Health care has become a major issue in the general election, which must be held by May.
- But the major issues, crime and the economy, will come later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.