"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new trade data lifted the value of the dollar against major currencies.
- The dollar is up against every major currency in 2005.
- All major currencies can easily be changed at any bank.
- By the end of the day, the dollar was slightly lower against most major currencies.
- Since then, the dollar has declined by about 40 percent against other major currencies.
- From then until 2004, the dollar became a major currency.
- In the second place, the dollar has remained strong against the world's other major currencies.
- The currency has lost about 40 percent of its value against major currencies since 1985.
- Yesterday, the dollar again fell against other major foreign currencies.
- We have also allowed our exchange rate to fall in relation to other major currencies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.