"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was one of three major shareholders, before taking up the role in 2000.
- In the early 1950's, really the only major shareholders were individuals.
- There are usually some major shareholders who form the company.
- He would be a major shareholder in the new company.
- He is still thought to be a major shareholder in the company.
- After all, the government is the major shareholder in the bank.
- Williams was also a board member and major shareholder in a number of other companies.
- As a major shareholder, she has to think of her own investment.
- In the emerging countries there are usually some major shareholders who come together to form the company.
- "This has to do with a company in which I'm a major shareholder."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.