"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Major changes to the Center will be made later in 2013.
- At the end of the 20th century the last major changes took place.
- We may have to make a major change in what we're doing.
- Three major changes came about as a result of the plan.
- The most recent major change was between 1994 and 1998.
- We are making major changes to our system with little of a real game plan in evidence.
- The program will likely lead to major changes in many of the city's public high schools.
- The set for the show has had two major changes over the years.
- But major changes were made in the early 20th century.
- We've gone through a major change of government since then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.