"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Major improvements were made from the late 1970s until early in the 1990s.
- I have seen a major improvement in just the last year.
- To his way of thinking, that was a major improvement.
- A small price to pay, after all, for a major improvement.
- That knowledge, they said, can lead to major improvements in care.
- After that, a year later, they made a couple of major improvements to the design.
- However, the club saw major improvements over the first season.
- But hey, its a major improvement from anything he has done so far.
- A major improvement is required in the administration of the security guard program.
- There were no major improvements in the standard of living.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.