"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In several ways, the 911 system was not ready to cope with a major disaster.
- The morning worked its way by without any major disasters on his part.
- Here's an example of a city that has faced a major disaster.
- Whenever there was a major disaster we would work like.
- In another week or 10 days, we're going to have a major disaster.
- A series of major disasters occurred in the state from the 1920s to the 1940s.
- And then, on top of this, there are major natural disasters.
- On June 15, 1991, a second major disaster struck the university.
- But in times of major disasters, the new agency would report directly to the president.
- No one knows when or where the next major disaster will strike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.