"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In February 1975, the police had their first major breakthrough.
- The procedure was considered a major breakthrough in the medical field at the time.
- "You told me yourself that Science is close to a major breakthrough."
- Both times, then and now, a major breakthrough was close.
- If the answer is positive, it would be a welcome step and major breakthrough.
- Experts said the case could mark a major breakthrough in the treatment of cancer.
- However, a major breakthrough came in the second season of the show, which he won.
- By that time, he was already responsible for a major breakthrough.
- You won't hear about it in the popular press until there's a major breakthrough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.