"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- America gave them the private life of the individual as a major theme.
- The third major theme is very different from the first two.
- Physical growth was the major theme in the 1890s as the school opened.
- Other major themes of the series include choice and free will.
- A major theme in local government is to control the power of the professional.
- A major theme of this book was peace and war.
- He said it is a major theme of my commercial.
- During the 1940s, the war effort was a major theme of the fair.
- At that time there was never any question what the major themes should be.
- Instead, he gave a speech whose major themes could have been written five years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.