"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A major American corporation, and they didn't even answer the phone.
- But the next call might be for information on some major corporations by a former executive who is now out of a job.
- It's no different than taking over a major corporation and having to fight for success.
- They had already turned down offers by major corporations to buy the company.
- "I always wanted to work for a major corporation," she said.
- I've been the chief executive officer of a major corporation for many years now.
- Both of his parents worked for major corporations, and they moved frequently.
- She was one of just four women heading major American corporations.
- There is also talk of major corporations taking a personal interest in that ball, which would only drive the price higher.
- Others are major corporations, essentially drug companies without the drugs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.