"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I much preferred this to working with a major orchestra.
- But is this really the basis on which a music director of a major orchestra should be selected?
- But was he too radical to run a major orchestra?
- "This is the first time that we've actually settled for less than another major orchestra," she said.
- But let's face it: you look at the major orchestras and the situation is still the same.
- This may be the most urban of all the world's major orchestras.
- She has also performed with a number of major orchestras.
- Every member of a major American orchestra was once a highly gifted music student.
- While most major orchestras now run education programs, they are far too limited.
- He has worked with most of the major orchestras in Israel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.