"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His work can be heard on many major television networks.
- The three major networks might even want to cover it.
- At that time there were only three major television networks.
- What I am interested in is why a major network would spend so much time and money on this.
- As of April 2009, the show had not been picked up by any major network.
- But not a single show has since been produced by any of the major networks.
- All right, so the major networks have not picked it up.
- The major television networks are expected to carry the President's speech.
- Therefore, both cities for the first time had access to the three major networks.
- Could it be that the major networks are a bit out of touch with the times?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.