"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The major offensive would have to be carried out before then, military officials say.
- They haven't enough troops or material to run two major offensives at the same time though.
- If a major offensive is under way, this thing could turn up anywhere.
- Both agreed to mount a major offensive the next day.
- There were indications that a major Japanese offensive was building.
- It went on to take part in eight major offensives before the end of the War.
- Between 1915 and 1917 there were several major offensives along this front.
- They never again launched a major offensive in the Pacific.
- Now the army lacked the resources for another major offensive in the East.
- But no major offensive was undertaken on the critical southern front.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.