"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For 12 years I've been trying to win a major championship.
- He is not yet major championship ready, but could come close.
- So why hasn't he won a major championship since 1997?
- At the age of 32, he has yet to win a major championship.
- "Not many people can say they led a major championship before."
- They have the course set up like a major championship.
- I just believe in those things, the way they set up major championships.
- Love has had a particularly difficult time in the four major championships.
- For the first time, foreign players won all major championships in 1994.
- No one, man or woman, has shot a lower round in any major championship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.