"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In early May 2011, the first major expansion of the system was made.
- Like other western air arms a major expansion began from the mid-1930s.
- It is growing at a rate of about 1,000 students per year since 2002, following a major expansion.
- This year, we are going to see a major expansion.
- During its major expansion in the 1990s and early 2000s, many new large homes were built.
- A major expansion of the complex took place between 2011 and 2012.
- As of 2012, plans for a major expansion have been announced.
- The league was successful enough for a major expansion in 2000.
- Along with this major expansion comes a whole new range of hair products.
- It would be the first major expansion since the complex opened in 1984.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.