"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes small changes can have a major impact on the way the business works.
- It also has major impact on lost time at work.
- This has had a major impact on education in the 21st century.
- But if I could, it would have a major impact.
- In only one game, his second, did he make any major impact.
- Recent events have had a major environmental impact on the city.
- It will have a major impact on many areas of business life.
- But the potential for a major economic impact is already clear.
- The relationship would have a major impact on his future career.
- The decision cut 1,800 jobs and is expected to have a major impact on the local economy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.