"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After 1950, this became the major focus of his work.
- The major focus of the program is in two phases.
- "Our major focus is not the county but the community," he said.
- Constitutional law is a major focus of legal studies and research.
- But until now he has never made television a major focus of his career.
- By the early 1990s, this was a major focus of the company.
- The three partners have made community service a major focus of the business.
- Ideas and experiences of time will be a major focus.
- About three years ago, we took a major focus on science education.
- "Our major focus is to be the link between the home and school."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.