"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The service said better compliance was now its major goal.
- Members have said that a major goal is group rate medical insurance.
- "We understand that one of their major goals is to provide access to the river," she said.
- They have only a few goals at a time, and never more than one major goal.
- Whether we win or lose the game isn't the major goal.
- And those are but the major goals for this year.
- A major goal of such organizations was to provide life insurance.
- A major goal of that visit was to win black American support for his cause.
- Moving to a green transport future is a major goal for us.
- That is a major goal of the government and private companies, because new power lines are hard to build.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.