"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However neither he nor his immediate successors wanted direct intervention.
- The chief character is usually Charlemagne or one of his immediate successors.
- His two immediate successors strongly followed the tradition of the legislation.
- However, his two immediate successors opted not to move into the house, so it was unoccupied between 1993 and 2005.
- Like many of its immediate successors it was originally aired during prime time when the whole family would be watching television.
- This scheme was both helped and hindered by the fact that Alexander had left no immediate successor.
- The sponsorship of the arena expired after ten years in 2010 and was without an immediate successor.
- It is the immediate successor of a wooden church building erected in 1823 - 1824.
- After Thomas had resigned in 1245, there was no immediate successor to him.
- Umar's liberal policies were continued by at least his immediate successors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.