"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And although the wounds are usually small, some head injuries need immediate medical care.
- The key is to know when you need to get immediate medical care.
- This type of injury is serious and requires immediate medical care.
- They provide immediate care and offer options for finding help.
- If you begin to have any of these symptoms, seek immediate medical care.
- There are occasions when the police may act if they think that someone is in need of immediate care or control.
- This is a serious problem and requires immediate medical care.
- Those for whom immediate care might make a positive difference in outcome.
- But it fails to offer these victims any immediate care.
- It is a serious injury and requires immediate medical care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.