"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was her way of saying that the matter needed immediate attention.
- There are other problems that need immediate attention as well.
- The chance of making E-7 a year or two early got his full and immediate attention.
- Here's what to do now to be prepared when your child needs immediate medical attention.
- But we will want to get him immediate medical attention.
- In the end, without immediate medical attention, she could die.
- "I wouldn't have done so had the situation not required your immediate attention."
- Or at least you will have if he doesn't get immediate medical attention.
- For one thing, it would have called immediate attention to him.
- Her cases were always the most important and needed immediate attention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.