"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made an immediate impression and by 4 December 1640 was on the first committee.
- On what else is the whole world run but immediate impressions?
- It would help to have her immediate impression when she wrote the story up for the Globe.
- What makes the most immediate impression, though, is a strong smell of mice.
- Although Moore is a rookie, he will make an immediate impression.
- "My works are an immediate impression of this energetic place."
- Yes, that had been her immediate impression when she'd walked into the family room.
- I am interested in your immediate impression of the person described.
- The immediate impressions of the war time, including human suffering and dying, now came to the surface.
- After the plane took off, there was one immediate impression.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.