"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plan began to take hold with an immediate increase in business.
- He has called for more state experiments, but without any immediate increase in Federal funds.
- Any immediate increase in phone rates would probably be modest, they say.
- It is the area that studies show would enjoy the most immediate increase.
- But people close to the administration said it was privately demanding an immediate increase of 10 to 15 percent.
- Thus the authorities may be forced into a large immediate increase in bond interest rates.
- Many said they were sure the company could survive without an immediate increase.
- Restaurant owners may see benefits beyond an immediate increase in sales.
- But he did not believe the survey results called for an immediate, vast increase in funding.
- An immediate increase in the child-care tax credit, to $1,000 from $600, would cost $99 billion over 10 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.