"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If he made it his immediate objective, he would lose a greater opportunity.
- Since the door was his immediate objective, he headed for it rapidly.
- The next was to effect the relief of Berwick town, their immediate objective.
- "Their immediate objective is similar and it is natural for us to work closely together."
- The immediate objective, however, was to get Villiers to stop.
- The immediate objective, therefore, was to get out of the trap.
- At least that's the immediate objective for both men in the scheduled 15-round bout.
- His immediate objectives are to ease the sanctions and, of course, to stay in power.
- I do not believe that ought to be the immediate objective.
- But Bing does have an immediate objective in the public sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.