"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Contact the local police to report the incident and get immediate help.
- Under my plan, the man gets immediate help with prescription drugs.
- I went to the emergency room twice for immediate help.
- He most likely would have died were immediate medical help not available.
- And only the federal government can provide the immediate help we need.
- Very nice new possibility, in particular if your client is far away or needs immediate help.
- To save those still living, armies all along the front had to get immediate medical help.
- Group Leaders provide immediate help to their classmates if they do not understand something.
- Despite the government's efforts to provide immediate help, there were some problems with the delivery of food in the first two days.
- I would like us to use that money to give immediate help to the people there, especially the children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.