"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Open access extends the reach of research beyond its immediate academic circle.
- My next step was to ask myself who knew you were going other than your immediate circle?
- This year, however, she decided it should extend beyond her immediate circle.
- What better place to go if you don't know anyone to exercise with in your immediate circle?
- For political reasons connected with the gold standard, it was decided no one outside his immediate circle should know.
- We project the politicians beyond their immediate circle of personal contacts out to the people who matter.
- But then neither do any of you in his immediate circle.
- But there have been cases where presidents relied on people outside the immediate circle.
- He seems to have had influential friends in the king's immediate circle.
- That leaves me only my own immediate circle to worry about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.