"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will not always be possible to make immediate improvements.
- I think the voters had much more immediate improvements in mind.
- At three, he was sent over middle distances and showed immediate improvement.
- It would create an immediate improvement of his lot in life, the kind that could otherwise take a generation.
- The change to professional status did not bring immediate improvement.
- The 1959 Packers were an immediate improvement, finishing at 7-5.
- He showed an immediate improvement, starting the season with 36 points in 29 games.
- Japan's immediate economic improvement was not achieved on its own.
- The club became a limited company in 1929, but failed to make any immediate improvement.
- A balance between immediate improvement and investment in future improvements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.