"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the immediate question is what to do about Castro.
- The immediate question in my mind is what happens to women who test positive?
- A more immediate question, though, would be, what is going to happen with him?
- The immediate question was what to do about this search.
- "Right now, he's got some more immediate questions to answer for if you ask me," the other woman said.
- The immediate question is whether they will have to talk about it at all.
- Clearly, the immediate question is whether the peace here holds.
- She also wanted answers to her own most immediate questions.
- Rather is it now an immediate question of Who's this down to?
- He shook his head, trying to focus on immediate questions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.