"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many historians consider these simply to be the immediate causes of the war.
- The immediate cause of the crisis is the country's worst drought in more than 60 years.
- As there appears no immediate cause for concern, I thought perhaps you could.
- This brings us to the immediate cause of July 10's events.
- The immediate cause of death was what you would call a massive heart failure.
- The immediate cause of the political transition involved civil rights.
- Yet the immediate cause of its demise was the change in Government.
- That happened to be the immediate cause for his dismissal.
- The immediate cause of the crisis was a dispute over, what else, taxes.
- The immediate cause of death has not yet been determined.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.