"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hopes for immediate benefits to the American economy will be secondary.
- Far more important to children and their parents are the immediate benefits of regular physical activity.
- But a more immediate expected benefit is a change in image.
- But the success of the program does not mean immediate benefits to the airline industry.
- Therefore those without heart disease also have less immediate benefit from treatment.
- Q. What are the immediate benefits for people who already have insurance?
- Green roofs can provide immediate benefits, but what about the long term?
- "It's something where you can see an immediate benefit," she said.
- Certainly she didn't see any value to learning anything that had no immediate and obvious benefit to her.
- Now that he had the knowledge, its only immediate benefit was to show him just how difficult his mission would be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.