"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It all depends on the context of the immediate environment and the people involved.
- You need to move yourself out of this immediate environment," I said.
- Must be there from birth in the immediate environment of a man.
- "She would have tried to contact anything in her immediate environment."
- "It's the inside of something - a tree from our own immediate environment."
- It was just like working around the shuttle, if he focused on his immediate environment.
- This immediate social environment is merely that in which he feels at home.
- It gave him a chance to get an in-depth feeling about his immediate environment.
- The immediate environment is too extreme for trees to grow.
- In the current series she moves out of the body and into its immediate environment, the domestic world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.