"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rather than getting back to sports, my more immediate challenge is to walk without pain.
- Foremost among his immediate challenges is, as he put it, "getting this building up and paid for."
- The immediate challenge is finding the money to plug the hole.
- Obviously, the labor situation will be one of the immediate challenges for the game.
- There is a new and immediate challenge, however: Parker must find a way to keep his job.
- "The most immediate challenge is to help us come of age in our leadership responsibilities," he said.
- But there are immediate challenges ahead for Jackson's struggling team.
- But the reality on the ground presented an immediate challenge to such aspirations.
- I shall start with the immediate challenges and the crisis response.
- More often, though, the immediate challenge is simply meeting deadlines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.