"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then come along and hear what changes you can make that will have an immediate impact on your business.
- The right running back, however, can have an immediate impact.
- It will not have an immediate impact on the computer industry, he said.
- The most immediate impact in the Senate could be on environmental issues.
- "It's going to have an immediate and significant impact on a large number of cases."
- The management change is expected to have no immediate impact.
- The end of the cold war has had an immediate impact on the region.
- The immediate impact was the hope of getting real food.
- Both are considered players who can make an immediate impact.
- "We think he is going to have an immediate impact on our sales."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.