"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other hand, the army could use some immediate action.
- It was held at the desk with no further immediate action.
- At the very least, they would never have been moved into immediate action.
- There was no sign tonight of any decision that could lead to immediate military action.
- The General had a way of calling for immediate action when thought was really needed.
- "It is now clear that serious and immediate action must be taken."
- However, we need to be able to take immediate action, because the damage is done in a very short space of time.
- We must take immediate action, because the situation simply cannot go on as it is.
- What immediate actions will it take to deal with the problem?
- If a situation is especially serious, she will point out the matter for immediate action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.