"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let's just get right in and attack the immediate problem.
- The immediate problem for parents is what to tell them.
- The immediate problem for the hotel is getting through the summer.
- The king started to run after them, but hit an immediate problem.
- The government had more immediate problems coming at them out of the sky.
- For the moment, his own immediate problem had more weight.
- Never mind, he had the more immediate problem to consider.
- He decided it was better to change the subject to more immediate problems.
- But now he had other, more immediate problems to deal with.
- First I'll think about the immediate problem, he told himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.