"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- None of them were looking at anything other than their immediate concern.
- What are the things of immediate concern at a given age?
- His most immediate concern was money, of which he had none whatever.
- Of more immediate concern was the figure on the bed.
- Getting the police back on its side is a more immediate concern.
- But her immediate concern was how to deal with this particular thing.
- Some in state government have more immediate concerns about the state's financial picture.
- Now I should like to return to more immediate concerns.
- But not all young families make the school issue their most immediate concern.
- He, like most everyone else here, has more immediate concerns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.