"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The neighborhood didn't have the look of having been excited about anything in the immediate past.
- If it's not working, you don't remember anything except the immediate past.
- Strip away the paper, and the more immediate past is lost forever.
- Next, the immediate past: How had she come to be here?
- So he kissed her, and the immediate past was switched off.
- It learns nothing from the lessons of the immediate past.
- If not safe, then safer than other such leads in the immediate past.
- For a while she lay quiet, thinking of the immediate past.
- He is a prisoner of his immediate political past, so the argument goes.
- She'll continually pass through her own immediate past, and have no future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.