"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It does not provide immediate relief if taken during an attack.
- The patient would usually experience an immediate relief in pain.
- In other words, away from long term development and more towards immediate relief of needs.
- For some, there appears to be little immediate relief in sight.
- Obviously in the very short term immediate relief to disaster is needed.
- "But when they feel immediate relief from their pain or see themselves getting better this is proof enough."
- She tried his work extension and felt immediate relief when he picked up the call.
- The wife and her children are in dire need of immediate financial relief.
- There is another approach that would bring more immediate relief.
- The car started at once, but that was no immediate relief.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.