"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they returned together, she could hope that he would save her from immediate execution.
- Guilt would mean immediate execution, despite their rank and station.
- Any resistance by you, or any of your people, will bring immediate execution.
- At the appropriate time, the stage manager will prompt immediate execution of the action by saying "go".
- He was able to forestall an immediate execution, but knew departure time had come.
- I had another plan, and this I put into immediate execution.
- One false move on her part would lead to his immediate execution - and vice versa.
- It was the last mistake he made before his immediate execution.
- However, the commander reveals that Michael is to be taken away for immediate execution.
- To be captured while under sentence of transportation meant immediate execution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.