"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The right to request a hearing or an immediate final decision after an investigation by the agency.
- However there were times when an immediate decision or temporary policy was required without having to wait for parliament.
- I would say that she takes a lot of pressure off making any immediate decision.
- She had an immediate and difficult decision to make.
- No immediate decision is expected, although officials said the council planned to act quickly.
- But the diamond lead has challenged him and he must make an immediate decision.
- You do not have to make an immediate decision.
- Clemens has the right to appeal the fine but made no immediate decision on whether he would take that step.
- They may raise points of order that require immediate decision by the Chairman.
- They called for no immediate decision, and could not be answered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.