"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I demand that you place them under immediate arrest.
- No one took responsibility, and there were no immediate arrests.
- "The King has signed a warrant for your immediate arrest."
- Failure to do so would lead to his immediate arrest.
- The police questioned several youths today about the party, but there were no immediate arrests.
- After a certain date, anyone without a card or with the old identification was subject to immediate arrest.
- Two days later, the immediate arrest of the defendants was ordered.
- Probation officers have the power to make an immediate arrest.
- "I can't remember an immediate arrest of an individual for an incident like that," Howard said.
- And now the Superintendent had sent a message demanding an immediate arrest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.