"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can't think why any of them lead to anything but your immediate death.
- But whether it was toward immediate death or merely capture, James did not know.
- A guess, perhaps, but one which would normally have earned him immediate death.
- Being discovered by the Germans in almost all cases meant immediate death.
- His immediate death would have been the only safe course.
- It will be an immediate or slow death for us.
- In other words, immediate death can and will happen.
- Only a small mistake in the mixture of the drug could mean immediate death.
- She knew what it was to wish for immediate death.
- Then again, she had never lived under the threat of immediate death before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.