"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have five million dollars, ready for immediate payment.
- The criterion that an individual doesn't expect an immediate payment.
- It authorized immediate payments to anyone due less than $50.
- It was expected to be around £1-£5 for immediate payments by business users.
- You must make immediate payment of the assessment to the address given in paragraph 11.5.
- At that time, other large computer makers were demanding immediate payment, he said.
- Many countries have less than adequate facilities and may require immediate payment for services.
- It would cost $1,000,000 to buy at $100,000 a year, with an immediate payment of $300,000.
- Doctors and hospitals usually expect immediate payment in cash for health services.
- Doctors and hospitals often expect immediate payment for health services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.