"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, there seems to be no immediate end in sight.
- I made clear the need for an immediate end to violence by all sides.
- They'd even said that to him once in a while, until his father had noticed and put an immediate end to it.
- And money will not mean an immediate end to life on the streets.
- I ask for an immediate end to this unfair trial.
- Some lawmakers called for an immediate end to the program.
- We call once more upon both parties to negotiate an immediate end of the war.
- We continue to call for an immediate end to the killing in Syria.
- For a start, my group continues to insist that this war be brought to an immediate end.
- We also want to see the negotiations with Turkey brought to an immediate end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.